Currently, I am pursuing a Master's degree in Education. To me, the perfect career would be a high school calculus teacher, creating fun and interesting ways to approach math and to inspire kids to dive in! Also, being a coach is a very important dream of mine, because it allows me the chance to work on a more intimate level with children. I have been lucky enough to have two amazing coaches that have helped shaped me into the person I am today, and I would love to help shape our next generation of women. I long to mentor in any way that I can, and hopefully I will have something to offer my students.
Outside of my career pursuits, I enjoy spending time with my wonderful family:) I can't live without running. I can't live without my pets. I can't live without the love of my friendships. I love exploring and I love letting go and living life! Here's to an amazing ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment