7.16.2009
Learning with technology
I am slowly catching on to this brand new world of blogging and tweeting (is that what it's called?). I am excited about learning how to grow in technological networking! I think it will be a wonderful tool to use for insights and inspirations regarding teaching adventures!! I hope I can stay with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree... I think that technology is a great resource for us as teachers as well. I feel like I have looked at technology as helping my students but have forgotten that it can also be a great help to me as I develop professionally.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the colors of your blog.
ReplyDeleteLauren, as soon as you're ready, I'd love to read some of your thoughts about how you could imagine using one of these tools in a specific way, or for a specific teaching/learning purpose.
ReplyDelete